Your club committee met recently and voted to extend the membership year AND any Tuesday prepay purchases by 6 months. This means anyone who has already taken membership, or paid for sessions in advance, is now covered until 30th September 2021.
We are still open for new memberships (£3 for adults, £1 for children), and any memberships purchased now will also run until 30th September 2021. We currently have the Tuesday prepay listed at £12 (down from £22), which is hopefully decent value for the approx. 6 months of Tuesday sessions this would allow attending.
On Tuesday 30th March we held our first session back, with some extra coaches on hand to ensure everything went smoothly. We are happy that we remember how things work, and look forward to seeing more people back over the coming weeks.
Further exciting news is that Government and England Athletics guidelines allow for under 18s to attend club outdoor athletics sessions from 29th March 2021. Kesgrave Kruisers will allow junior members to attend sessions held at KWMCC from 6th April 2021 under the following conditions:
- Adults booking to a session will be allowed to bring ONE under 18 with them – this does not need to be a member of their household or a direct family member, but someone for who they will be responsible throughout the session
- Adults must record the name of their junior in the booking ‘Comment’ field
- Adults should present with their junior on arrival so names can be checked against the register of bookings
- Adults are responsible for their junior throughout the session, including adherence to all of our Covid rules
- Should either adult or junior member stop participating in the session then both must stop
Have a great Easter weekend!